Friday, August 5, 2016

Five for Friday

  

I feel like such a slacker.  I went on vacation and have checked out of school ever since!
 Check out this week's Five for Friday linky!

1

Cousin's Wedding - Last Saturday was my cousin's wedding.  It was beautiful!


My cousins, their families, and my aunt and uncle.

                                                                               
2

Family Time - On the trip, I got to spend some time with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and my cousin on the other side of the family.



I can't get over how tall my cousin is!


3

Wilmington, N.C. - Since the wedding was in North Carolina, I decided to extend the trip into a fun vacation.


My favorite view from the river walk!


4

Life's a Beach - I couldn't go be so close to the ocean and not head there.


                                 

5

Back to Reality - My trip was amazing!  Once I got home it was almost impossible to get motivated to work on school work again.  My classroom won't get done this way.  I finally made it back to school yesterday for day 1 of setting up my classroom.




The Before Pics




8 comments:

  1. I love N.C... I also love the kilt! Now off to the classroom to work... I guess there is something comforting knowing that pretty much every teacher in the nation is working on school stuff... sigh. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation! I always find the first day of setting up to be the hardest. Good luck on getting your room together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! My room is coming together. It will be done soon! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. yes! I am hauling things (books, etc) back to my classroom and did the initial furniture placement. We officially start next Tuesday for professional development, might as well call it "teachers fidgeting while waiting to get back into their classrooms" days! I love your pictures, especially the sunset, just beautiful. Have a good week, Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree about the "teachers fidgeting while waiting to get back into their classrooms!" This will be me next Wednesday!

      Delete
  4. You are making me feel guilty. I'm behind the game a little with getting my room ready. Yours is looking good! Have a great school year!
    ~Joyce
    1st Grade Pandamania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have been in there all week. It's coming along!

      Delete