Friday, September 9, 2016

Five for Friday

  

Even though it was a short week calendar wise, it seemed really long.  We ended up having last minute NWEA testing...long story.  At least it's over!

 Check out this week's Five for Friday linky!

1

Tic Tac Toe - One of my coworkers made these Tic Tac Toe boards for all the teachers in our school for indoor recess. The boards are poster board with duct tape lines.  The pieces are cut out from pool noodles.  Super cute!

Tic Tac Toe


                                                                                               
2

Garbage Can Fairy - I have the best fairy - the Garbage Can Fairy!  This wonderful person puts my garbage cans by my garage door every week.  I have never seen them do it.  I only have a guess who it is.  It makes my day each time it happens.



3

Open House - Last night we had our Open House.  I should be happy that I doubled the number of families that came.  I would be excited, but I had 2 families come.  (Friday night math - only 1 family came last year).  The turn out is terrible at my school.  I really had hope that this year would be different.  


4

Locker Decorating Party - 19 of my students stayed after school for our school's annual locker decorating party.  It was a zoo!  They had a good time though.  If only they could all actually open their locks...




5

Dollar Store Deals - If you haven't checked out my favorite dollar store deals, click the pic below to check it out!  It's the second in a 3 week series.  Come back on Tuesday to check out part 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment