Friday, October 21, 2016

Five for Friday: Halloween Freebie and More

  

Another week in the books!  Happy Friday!

 Check out this week's Five for Friday linky!

1

Dollar Tree - I stopped at Dollar Tree on my way home from school tonight.  I went in for 3 tubs for classroom supplies.  I walked out with so many bags and $59 poorer.  I am still baffled how I was able to accomplish this in about 5 minutes.  Maybe my secret talent is buying out dollar stores.


At least I got my intended purchase when I went in the store!

                                                                                               
2

STEM Challenges - I like challenging my students with STEM activities on Fridays.  If you are looking for some October themed challenges, check out my Spook-tacular Science and STEM Activities.

Spook-tacular Science and STEM Activities


3

Freebie - It's been awhile since I created a free product.  This week, I posted 1 digit task cards perfect for Halloween.  Snag a copy by clicking the pic below.

October 1 Digit Task Cards


4

Saturday Special - Tomorrow, I will be featuring a special one day sale.  Follow me on Facebook or Instagram and get the details tomorrow.  You will also be alerted to any new deals, products, or freebies.

5







Enough said!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment