Saturday, January 28, 2017

Five for Friday

                                              

 Check out this week's Five for Friday linky!

1

Lean, Mean Laminating Machine - I have been busy printing, cutting, and laminating EVERYTHING!  My hand has even cramped up!  Below are my new math vocabulary cards.  I love them!


                                                                                                             
2

Necklaces - I may have moved a few months ago but finally just got around to putting up my necklaces.  These are my blue ones.  I missed having the choice of jewelry to choose from.



3

New Library Books - My mom works part time at the local library.  They are constantly weeding out their collection of books.  She brought home the books below.  These books are practically brand new and will now be added to my classroom library!  I am so excited by them!



4

Sick Again - I am getting sick again.  Anyone else?  This bites!



5

Fourth Grade Teachers - I am working on Adelina's Whales Reading and Spelling.  For now, I have the Weekly Notes Home ready for you.  Click the pic to check it out.

Adelina's Whales Weekly Take Home Letters (Scott Foresman

No comments:

Post a Comment