Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday

I have missed Show and Tell Tuesday for awhile but I am glad to be back today!



This past weekend was my niece's baptism.  I am officially her godmother!  Isn't she beautiful?  The pic shows my sister Patti, Addison, and me.




Only 12 students showed up for President's Day.  Made for a fun day!  My favorite activity was Scholastic's If You Were President Activity.  My students got to make many decisions and read about them in a newspaper at the end.   They loved to try making new decisions to see how things would change.


This may seem crazy to have but it's my teacher toolbox.  I am by no means handy, but this little sucker has the tools I need to fix minor issues in my classroom.  Current fix - my bookshelves.  The backs do not stay on them very well.  Thanks to my dad for putting this together for me!


Black History Math (Addition and Subtraction)      Black History Addition Freebie

Teaching my students about Black History is huge in my school!  With that in mind, I have been creating a lot of new products to use in my classroom.  My favorite is this Black History Math.  My students answer the questions and find the name of the person that matches the clues at the bottom of the paper. This is a growing bundle, so if you are interested, get it now before the price goes up by clicking the pic.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful new god daughter! Here in Massachusetts we have this whole week off. It's amazing how different school schedules are. I'm impressed with your teacher toolbox ~ good for you! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that you enjoyed your week too!

      Delete
  2. Every teacher needs that tool box. It would be a item to put on a Teacher wish list.
    Beti
    Once a Teacher, Always a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is one of the best items to have!

      Delete
  3. I definitely should have a toolbox of my own! I always end up running down to the science teacher to borrow his tools! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend a toolbox! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  4. I can relate to needing a toolbox. I have to find our FM half the time or I use my shoe:)
    Alison
    Toad-ally Exceptional Learners

    ReplyDelete