Friday, March 17, 2017

Five for Friday

 

Another week has flown by!  How is it already the middle of March?

Check out this week's Five for Friday linky!  

1

I normally hate pictures of myself, but I think this is a pretty good one!

                                                                                                      
2


St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans - I found these cute headbands at the dollar store.  I couldn't decide which to get, so I got month. (I know I am a big spender!)  While the students were at lunch and gym, I switched headbands and pretended nothing happened.  My normally unobservant students were quick to notice the difference!


3


PARCC Testing Fun - We spent a lot of time preparing for the PARCC test by playing with the tools on the practice tests.  I wanted them to get play time out of their systems before testing next week.

4

Donors Choose - Have you tried Donors Choose?  I love it!  I have a current project up.  Right not, I am getting a little worried about getting it founded.  I only have 15 days left to get it funded.  If you are interested in helping or want to check out Donors Choose, click the pic below!

Thank-you photo

5

My Beautiful Niece - I love this pic of my niece doing her tummy time!  She is the cutest!  



1 comment:

  1. Definable feeling frazzled this year. Thank you for sharing your positive. I needed good smiles. Have a great week of spring (officially).

    ReplyDelete